2.25.2006

Favorite songs

My blogs have been very deep lately (at least, deep for me), so I decided it's time to lighten things up with a little get-to-know-Sarah info.

Here are some of my favorite songs, and at this point i will stop capitalizing letters because i type faster that way.

stevie wonder
ribbon in the sky
sir duke
i wish

billy joel
the stranger
don't ask me why (i want this as my ringtone--can someone help me figure this out?)
movin' out
the entertainer

jump (little children)
between the dim and the dark
opium
easter parade (forgive the curse word)
quiet
say goodnight
mother's eyes (ingenious--i think they change chords about 3,000 times)
pigeon
mexico

bon jovi
shot through the heart
everyday
livin' on a prayer (tommy and gina #1)
it's my life (tommy and gina #2)

fleming and john
i'm so small
i'm not afraid
letters in my head
comfortable
radiate

paul simon
you can call me al
diamonds on the soles
st. judy's comet
train in the distance
hearts and bones
me and julio

frank sinatra
i get a kick out of you
fly me to the moon
when i was 17
luck be a lady
same ol' saturday night

stevie nicks
edge of seventeen

jamiroquai
canned heat
cosmic girl

aretha franklin
you're no good, heartbreaker
chain of fools
think

van morrison
brown-eyed girl (gets me dancing every time)

david crowder
turkish delight
rescue is coming

caedmon's call
the only one
emptiest day
manner or the means
piece of glass
fall to pieces
faith my eyes
what you want
swing your robe

switchfoot
only hope--this is my life song
(and pretty much everything else)

randy newman
a bug's life suite

tchaikovsky
anything, really

chopin
romance larghetto for piano and strings--this narrates much of my life

well, those are just a sampling. i like lots of things...do any of these match your style?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I maybe able to help, I know how to make and send a ringtone to my phone.. and the same might apply to yours. we'll talk.