9.01.2011

thankful eleven.



#246-265

It's almost the end of the work week for me (I'm thankful for that!), and I wanted to finish strong with another list of blessings:

getting to catch up with my buddy Jason Groce (follow him on Twitter. you'll laugh!)

new Eisley tunes

the feeling of being productive

having someone catch your vision and decide to join you

making a hospital visit enjoyable (at least somewhat) for the patient

a random photo shoot in the office

thursday nights (they're like my fridays)

climbing out of confusion into clarity

watching a group, family, or team come together to support a hurting member

prayer support (where would we be without prayer support?)

new pumpkin recipes

breezes that hint at the approach of autumn

green palm trees against a blue sky

sushi

theater 99 and the people there

unsweeted iced honeybush vanilla tea

a high-schooler becoming a college kid

a clear, beautiful evening with nothing scheduled tomorrow

my extraordinary boyfriend. can't say enough about him.

random happy moments with goofy people





happy (almost) friday!

No comments: