5.21.2012

mug swap!

I participated in a fun little thing called a "Mug Swap" this month with other brilliant bloggers around town. I was assigned a blogger whom I had never met and was commissioned to get to know her (a.k.a. "cyber-stalk"--at least, that's how I interpreted it) and pick out the perfect coffee mug for her! 


I had the pleasure of getting to know Hillary of Sass in Spades. This great lady, wife, and mother of two has a passion for running and writing, and a growing burden for the people of Africa. She also has great taste in mugs. Here's mine:




I love it--particularly because I was recently drooling over a craft project Hillary did where she put initials on cool-looking mugs--like this one.


Hillary's blog is a joy to read, from her witty perspective, to her heartfelt letters to her kids, to random recipes she blogs about (like refrigerated single-serve oatmeal, which I am so excited about). I highly recommend you check her blog out!

And Hillary, it was a pleasure. :) Thanks for my mug!

1 comment:

Hillary@sassinspades.com said...

Thanks, pretty! So glad to have connected with you and hope you continue to enjoy your mug!