11.02.2005

Fine, I'll blog.

Not a whole lot to say here except that I have just returned from Nashville, TN, where I worked a medical trade show with my dad. While I was there, I went on a date. A real, live date. With a guy named Jason. A stellar guy named Jason. (That's right, I said "stellar"--and I meant it too. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but it sounds appropriate.) As far as dates go, I think he has perhaps spoiled me for life...or at least for a good long while.

If you would like the details, I would be certainly glad to share them with you. But they will not be posted on this blog.

The end.

Oh, and I learned to line dance.

The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just when I had almost given up...eureka!

Amy G-side said...

Hey Ms. Thang!
I got a glimpse of you at Tuesday night, but then you disappeared. Would have loved to give you a hug. So, you'll have to tell me more about this date of yours!! At least one of us is getting some man action :-)

Miss ya. Have a great and merry Turkey day!